Visa Credit Cards
If you discover your VISA card has been lost or stolen after business hours, report it immediately: VISA Credit Card 1-800-VISA-911 OR VISA Debit Card 1-866-546-8273
VISA Credit Cards: If you are using a VISA card from another financial institution, chances are you are paying too much in interest charges. Look at your next statement and then compare it to Southern Credit Union VISA options.
- No Annual Fee.
- Apply on line by clicking here.
- View and Print your VISA card information online, click here. (*Please note, for security purposes, your user id and PIN will become inactive after 90 days if you do not use this on-line feature. You will have to login as a new user. If you have questions, please contact VISA customer technical service at 1-866-604-0380.*)
- You can download your VISA account in to many budget programs such as Quicken or MS Money.
- 25 day grace period for purchases.
- Cash withdrawals at same APR, annual percentage rate.
- Make payments at the credit union, by transfer or by mail.
- Applications are subject to credit approval.
All accounts feature:
- Complimentary accidental death and dismemberment insurance coverage.
- Member can elect Credit Disability and Credit Life available; monthly premium based on card balance.
VISA Classic and VISA Gold:
Type of card and interest rate are determined by credit request and credit score, see rates page.
VISA Classic Secured:
- VISA secured by a savings account.
- Great way to establish credit.
- Opportunity to avoid getting too in debt.
Southern Credit Union VISA cardholders have a new tool to answer their questions. Cardholders with a PC and standard Web browser can access their account information simply by Clicking Here. The Web site is a secure address with a sophisticated array of firewalls. Following an authentication process, you can access payment address information, dispute instructions including dispute forms and important customer service telephone numbers. You can view and print information about your own account such as payment due dates, date and amount of last payment, current balance, available credit, credit limit, transactions posted since last statement, etc.
Reminder: SCU will NEVER send you a text or use an automated telephone service to solicit information about your account(s). NEVER reveal private information or account numbers and passwords over the telephone, text message or email unless you verify that it is a legitimate customer service representative from Southern Credit Union.